Great Bowl O’ Fire Sculptural Firebowl
by John Unger
- 30″ Diameter, 19.5″ high overall, base is 10″ in diameter and 5″ tall. Weight: 65 pounds.
- 37″ Diameter, 22″ high overall, base is 12″ in diameter and 6″ tall. Weight: 115 pounds.
- 41″ Diameter, 26″ high overall, base is 16″ in diameter and 6″ tall. Weight: 175 pounds.
- 30″ Firebowl is cut from 1/8 inch steel, FIVE TIMES thicker than mass-produced fire pits.
- 37″ + 41″ are cut from 1/4 inch steel, TEN TIMES thicker than mass-produced fire pits.
Material: Sculptural Firebowls are hand made from American made High-Strength, Low-Alloy, Cold-Rolled Steel.
A one inch hole in the bowl’s center provides drainage and makes gas conversion simple.