Edgewood Orchard Galleries
Fish Creek, Door County, Wisconsin
- Welcome to the virtual home of Edgewood Orchard Galleries! If you are a long-time supporter of our gallery or you're finding us online for the first time, we welcome you to our website and hope you enjoy the artwork on this site that has been created by our talented collection of artists. If you find something you like, we are happy to help you.
- In addition to giving us a call or sending an email, we are excited to now offer the opportunity for you to add a piece you love to your cart and purchase it directly through this website.
- For those of you that haven’t visited our gallery, we are located on a beautiful peninsula of land along the shores of Lake Michigan known as Door County, Wisconsin. Our gallery was opened in 1969 in a beautiful barn on Peninsula Players Road near Fish Creek, Wisconsin by Anne Haberland and her mother Irene. Still in the same beautiful barn over 50 years later, Edgewood Orchard Galleries is now a third-generation family owned and operated business, now run by Anne’s daughter, Nell and Nell’s husband J.R.
- The gallery and sculpture garden are now open for the 2020 season from 10 am – 5 pm daily through October.
- As a courtesy to gallery staff and other guests, hand sanitizer is located by gallery entrances, and all guests and gallery staff are asked to wear masks while inside the gallery buildings. We appreciate your support as we navigate through this challenging time, and look forward to seeing you soon in Fish Creek!
- Nell & J.R.